I do not accept insurances at this point of time.
However, many PPO insurances provide reimbursement for "out-of-network" providers. Please contact your insurance company and ask about your coverage and benefits. Full payment is expected at the beginning of our sessions and I am able to provide you with a weekly Superbill. It will be your responsibility to seek reimbursement directly from your insurance company. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking these questions:
* Do I have mental health benefits?
* Does my plan reimburse for "out-of-network" providers?
* What is my deductible and has it been met?
* How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
* What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
* Is approval or pre-authorization from my primary care physician required?
Cash, check, any major credit card.
A cancelled appointment delays our therapy work. I consider our sessions very important and ask you to do the same. If you need to cancel, please give me at least 24 hours notice. I am rarely able to fill a cancelled therapy session unless I know at least 24 hours in advance. If you are unable to offer at least 24 hours notice, you will be charged the full fee for your counseling session.